Sweet boys

Thursday night is one of favorites every week. We always have dinner at Chick-fil-a where it is Family Night and so kids eat FREE! It is awesome. I look forward to it every week.

Tonight we went to Chick-fil-a and then drove around looking at Christmas lights. We had a very fun time. Noah yelled, "Bights!" everytime we saw some. Our pastor's neighbors rival the Griswalds with their decorations so driving through their neighborhood was especially fun.

Here are some cute pics we took of the boys tonight. I am just so in love with them!

Caleb working on his Jesse Tree ornament having such a fun time. I love the look of pure joy on his face.


This is Noah's tired pose- paci in mouth and playing with his own hair. It is absolutely the sweetest and I am so glad we got a picture of it before he grows out of it.


Mr. Blue-eyes at Chick-fil-a. I love the my boys have their Daddy's awesome blue eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts