Eden, you turned 6 months old on January 12. You've had a busy two months since your four month update in November!
- You are now rolling both ways- tummy to back and back to tummy. You are getting everywhere! You can efficiently travel all around the room by rolling and scooting. And don't ask me how you spin yourself around the way you do. Daddy and I always think it is funny to see what position you've gotten yourself into when we let you play on the floor.
- You are growing fast. You weigh 17 lbs 6 oz (75%) and you are 27 inches long (90%). You weigh more and are longer than Josiah was at six months old!! He weighed 17 lbs 3 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. But don't worry your two biggest brothers outweigh you by a mile! Noah was 20 lbs 14 oz and 27 1/2 inches and Caleb was 21 lbs 13 oz and was the exact same length as you- 27 inches.
- You went on many travels in the past two months. You went to the beach on St. Simons Island, Georgia for Christmas with Grammy and Pop-Pop and to Virginia for Christmas with Nana and Paw-Paw. We sure did have fun watching you on your first Christmas.
- You had another great adventure- the Passion 2012 Conference in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA. You were an ANGEL! You slept so soundly during the loudest worship of 40,000 college students. And then you always woke up during the preaching. Daddy says it is because you wanted to hear the Word!
Sound asleep at Passion 2012
Dinner at the Georgia Aquarium
- You have started eating baby food and love it! The only food you haven't loved is peaches. And I think your favorite might be sweet potatoes.
- You are sleeping through the night! You have figured out how to put your paci in if you wake up in the middle of the night and now Mommy and Daddy make sure to put about 5 pacis in your crib with you when you sleep! Way to go baby girl!
- You are teething like crazy- chewing and drooling on everything. It won't be long now until we see some teeth.
- You are still the sweetest baby girl in the world. We had a few struggles with your feeding in the past month, but thanks to a sweet friend we've gotten that worked out. And even with all of our struggles you were just precious. You are so happy and have a smile for everyone you meet. And your brothers still adore you- remember this when they are teenagers!
- Mommy and Daddy love you little lady and we are praying God will grab a hold of your heart- that He would grow your sweet disposition into a beautiful young woman for His glory and that you will always love to hear His Word.
All four at 6 months old