End of the School Year and Preschool Graduation

In May the big boys had their end of the year performance at school and Caleb had his graduation. We took some really sweet video of both and hopefully Jack can get it edited so it can fit on here. (On a side note, I need to get a video editing software on my computer and learn to use it so Jack doesn't have to do it all!!)

They did great in their performance. Caleb actually sang and so did Noah. It was Noah's first performance. He seemed very scared at first but then spotted us and waved lots of times. And it helped that he was just two rows in front of Caleb so he kept turning around making sure Caleb was still there with him! When you see the video, you are going to love how Noah did the motions to the songs- he was very deliberate with them. Very cute!

Caleb's graduation was very sweet. He looked adorable. I'll admit, I did tear up as he marched in with his class. I just can't believe how big he has gotten. I am so proud of him. 

Here are some sweet pictures from the two events.

Noah spotted us!




Caleb waving to Daddy (I had moved with the camera for a better angle)

Noah waving to Daddy



Comments

Popular Posts