Back in the Saddle

Ok, I am back into the saddle of bargain shopping and couponing! I took a little break when I was super huge pregnant and then after Josiah was born I needed to figure out life with three kids. I have been doing the couponing with my groceries for a few months now, and last week I started back in full force!! Here are the deals I got this week- (disclaimer: I am still a rookie at this and do not save as much as a lot of bloggers out there, but I am still proud of my wheeling and dealing!):


CVS Trip:
Total before sales and coupons: $17.93
Total Out of Pocket: $1.95 :)
And I got $5 in Extra Care Bucks back to use next time!




Publix Trip:
Total before sales and coupons: $113.76
Total Out of Pocket: $68.68
Total Savings: $45.08

So all together I got $131.69 in products for $70.63, which is just right for my $70 a week grocery budget for our family of 5, and I saved $61.06!

Comments

Popular Posts