Couponing Adventure

I had a great trip to Harris Teeter and CVS today and I just had to share.

This week Harris Teeter is doing Super Doubles which means they double coupons up to $1.99! So my $1.50 off of Starbucks coupon becomes a $3.00 off Starbucks! Great deal, huh? Here's how I did at Harris Teeter today: (I also got a 6 pack of Sparkle Paper towels and two loaves of bread that I forgot to put in the picture.)
Total Before Sales and Coupons:  $147.44
Total Spent Out of Pocket: $65.17
Total Saved: $82.27!
I got the mega pack of paper towels, 2 loaves of bread, 4 things of Starbucks coffee, two packets of Starbucks VIA, four tubs of butter, baby wipes, two bottles of marinade, four Dawn dish soaps, two packages of frozen pancakes, two lbs of strawberries, grapes, applesauce, milk, mashed potatoes, baby yogurt and feminine products. And I saved more than I spent. Pretty awesome, right?

And here is how I did at CVS.... get ready to have your socks knocked off...
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $26.94
Total Spent out of pocket: $1.74 !!
Total Saved: $25.20
AND I got $9.00 in Extra Care Bucks to use next time! 

How fun is that? I was actually giddy when I left CVS. Seriously, CVS shopping is so. much. fun! When I checked out the girl at the register said, "Man, it's like we pay you to shop here!" Yes, my friend, that is exactly what you are doing and I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts