A Lot to Be Thankful For

This Thanksgiving, our family has so much to be thankful for- so many ways God has provided for and blessed us. I am so in awe of His love for us in His Sovereignty, in His Son, in His gifts.

201. family together
202. new paint for a new house
203. a husband and a dad who sacrifice a holiday to work on our new home
204. a baby boy making animal sounds
205. moving company to pack us
206. shopping with my mom
207. christmas movies and music
208. time off
209. pie and ice cream
210. a nice strong heartbeat on our new little grain of rice
Our new little grain of rice, scheduled to make an appearance in July! 

Comments

Virginia said…
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, girl! As people say in our church, you are on the Tillery track of having babies. ;) That is so awesome. So happy for you guys.
Kelly said…
Congratulations! We're so happy for you.
O'Dell Family said…
So exciting! Four is SO much fun! Yea!!
Anonymous said…
OMG Carrie!! Ohh what an awesome GOD we serve! Congratulations my dear sweet friend. I wish I would have checked my emails sooner, but I have been off since Wed. I hope you are doing well and I can imagine how excited you and that "man" of yours is about this wonderful news. I wish you would be could make it to the bible study tomorrow night so we can just shower you with hugs. (:

Popular Posts