Three Years of Laughter

Happy Birthday Josiah! I can't believe you are three years old already. What a fun three years it has been. Here are the things you've done in the past year!

  • You started preschool last year right after your 2nd birthday. You had a really great year! You did a great job at school.
  • You are potty trained! Potty training you was super easy! You potty trained in just a few days in March and you haven't looked back. And not only that, but you also potty trained at night not long after! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!
  • You have gotten very active! You love to run and play with your brothers and you love to jump from heights! You always have scrapes and bruises because you never slow down. And no matter what, you won't be left behind!
  • You are crazy and silly. You make us laugh all the time. Your outgoing personality is very contagious and everyone you meet is drawn to you. If something crazy happens around this house, you can believe you are right at the center of it all!
  • You're language has exploded! You talk a ton and your vocabulary is huge! Mommy and Daddy love to listen to you talk. Daddy even has a hashtag on his twitter that is #Siahsays.
    • "Mommy, mommy... the Limp-kicks are on!"(talking about the Olympics)
    • "Daddy, I put my baby suit on all by myself" (talking about your bathing suit!)
    • "Daddy, what you drinkin?" "Dr. Pepper" "Oh. I don't like diaper pepper."
    • Chi-sha-lay  is Chick-fil-a
  • You absolutely adore your sister. Seriously. You love Eden to pieces. And if I take her away because your hugs are getting too rough, you cry! 
  • I love to hear you call your brothers. You still call them "my guys." When you wake up from your nap and you can't find them, you say, "Wheres my guys?" 
  • You give the best hugs. Far and away. When you wake up in the mornings, you head out to the living room to watch shows with your brothers. And when I get up and come join you, you always run to me with a big hug. Every morning. I love it.
Josiah, you light up this family with such a fun-loving personality. You are so loving and always smiling. Daddy and I love you so much. We are praying that you will grow into a man who loves the Lord. We know that God has great plans for your outgoing personality and we pray he uses it for His glory. We are thankful everyday that God blessed us with such a wonderful son. Happy Birthday Siah-Monkey! We love you, no matter what, forever and ever!!!!















 





 

Comments

Popular Posts