Eden turned four months old and had her well-check with the pediatrician right before Thanksgiving. Four months old already! Where has the time gone? She is doing great! She is off the charts just like her brothers. Eden, here are some interesting facts about you at four months:
- You weigh 16 lbs 2 oz which is in the 90th percentile! By comparison, at four months, Caleb weighed 19 lbs (over the 97th percentile!!), Noah weighed 18 lbs. 14 oz. (over the 97th percentile!). Josiah weighed 17 lbs. 3 oz. when he was five months old (we missed his four month appointment because of Christmas!).
- You are so long! You are 26 inches long, also in the 90th percentile! At four months, Caleb was 25 1/2 inches long (75%), Noah was also 26 inches long, just like you! Will you and Noah be the tall ones? Don't worry, sweet girl, I am already praying for a tall husband.... :)
- You wear size 9 month clothes! It's because of your length. Your toes are busting out of 6 month clothes and 9 months fits just perfectly.
- You have rolled from your tummy to your back and are almost rolling back to tummy.
- You love to play on the floor with your brothers, and they love it, too! You have started to really giggle when they come playing with you.
- You have figured out when people leave the room and you do not like it! There's no leaving you in the swing while we all go to the other room!
- You still sleep swaddled at night. I know you are probably too old to still be swaddled, but you have figured out how to pull your paci out, but you can't get it back in! I have to keep you swaddled to keep those hands away from your paci!
- You don't sleep as good as your brothers did, but you are starting to do really well! You have been sleeping about 11 hours, from 8:00-7:00, but I usually go in and feed you before I go to bed at 11:00.
- You took your first trip to the beach and you did a great job! Like your oldest brother was, you hate your carseat! But you have been doing better lately and Mommy stood in a long line on Black Friday to get you a DVD player! You love to watch Praise Baby.
- You are the star of this family! Your brothers cannot get enough of you, your Daddy thinks you hung the moon. He cannot stand for you to cry at all! People stop me in stores to say how sweet you are. And I think everyone is right. You are a sweet baby girl and I love you!!
Here are all four at 4 months old!