Sandy

God's blessings are always so undeserved, so immeasurable and so perfect. That's how I feel about my friend, Sandy. Her friendship came out of nowhere a few years ago. Looking back now, I can't really remember how it happened that we became friends. God just brought us together like He so often does and I am so very grateful. I guess we can all say that we have lots of wonderful friends but there are a few who are really special, really close. The kind with whom time and distance know no boundaries. This is my friend Sandy. She has been a loyal sounding board, a faithful confidant, a fun friend, someone who I could rely on, a friend who sticks closer than a brother. We've traveled halfway around the world together. Our kids love each other. Our husbands love each other. God is so good, isn't He? Today, I am eternally grateful to God for blessing me with Sandy. Today is her birthday and I miss her. But the beauty of it all is that no matter where we live, I know we'll always be friends. Happy Birthday, Sandy. I wish I was there to celebrate with you. I am praising God for your life today and for His awesome plan in bringing our families together. I love you.

PS- We have no pictures together!! I have lots of Jack and David and of our kids and even one of you and Jack! We need to rectify that!



Comments

Popular Posts