1,000 Gifts

So, I haven't stopped to take stock of all of the blessings in my life for a while... since May actually. And you know what? I can tell a difference. In the past few months, things have gotten tough around here. I've detailed it on here already, so I'll spare you now (think furlough days and lost income). It has been easy to focus on all of the hard things cause they are in our face. I have not been the encouraging, uplifting wife that God has called me to be. And I think part of the reason is that I stopped giving thanks for the gifts. No matter how hard things get- financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically- God is still good and He continues to lavish us with His love. It's about choosing this day to rejoice. It's about choosing this day to be grateful. It's about choosing this day to love. It's about choosing this day to smile, to laugh, to give. So that is what I will do.

131. sandy
132. lora
133. when the biggest monkey climbs in the crib with the littlest monkey
134. handmade flowers still beautiful
135. eskimo kisses
136. siah kisses
137. time away together
138. i love you mommy
139. forgiveness
140. lunch time with daddy home


holy experience

Comments

Popular Posts