The Pumpkin Patch

It has been a very fun fall here at our house. And in the midst of it all, I turned the big 3-0! I know it's shocking..... you're probably thinking, "There is no way she is 30! She looks so young!" But yes, it is true, my twenties are over. And the truth is I haven't been happier in my life. My twenties were wonderful to me, but as I enter my thirties as a wife of an incredible man who is my best friend and the mother of two amazing little boys who bring me such joy, well I just can't wait to see what my thirties have in store for me!

This year for my birthday I wanted to spend the day with my family at the pumpkin patch. We had a picnic and then we enjoyed the pumpkin patch together. It was great. And afterward we did a little shopping at the outlets. And the best part of all- I bought a new pair of khakis that are TWO SIZES smaller that what I wore before I got pregnant with Noah! Yay for losing weight!

Here are some pictures from our day!

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Comments

Popular Posts