Fall Retreat

Last weekend was Fall Break at Winthrop so Jack planned a Fall Retreat for the BCM students. The kids and I joined them and we had a wonderful weekend. Saturday Jack and I planned an adventure similar to The Amazing Race. We split the students into teams and they had to decode clues, complete tasks and travel to several locations before finally arriving at our destination- Andy's Trout Farm in the mountains along the GA/NC border. We had a wonderful weekend. The weather was beautiful. We relaxed and had such fun hanging out together. I love college ministry. Really, really love it. And I love the way the college students love our kids. I love how much Jack love it- how it fits him so perfectly. There are so many wonderful pictures from our long weekend in the mountains. I had to choose a few.... ok, so more than a few! But I couldn't help it! Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend



Love this man!
















I love Noah's reaction to Caleb catching a fish in the next two pictures!



 Notice that when Noah caught his fish he ran away!!

Then he came back!


 Mommy caught a fish, too! I couldn't get Josiah to come any closer!

Trying to find a signal... it was kind of nice to have no service for a few days!

My sweet friend, Ruth

Comments

Popular Posts