Free Diapers!!

So, I had a good day at CVS today. I just had to share!



Transaction #1-
2 Thermacare Heat Wraps (which we need due to neck and back aches from sleeping on a plane!)
2 Olay Facial Cleansers-
- (2) $3.00 thermacare coupons
- (2) $2.00 Olay coupons
- $10 ECB

Total Before Coupons and Sales- $25.98
Total Spent- $3.00
Earned $10 ECB to use on the next transaction.

Transaction #2-
1 Oral B Vitality rechargeable Toothbrush
- (1) $10 Oral B Coupon
- $10 ECB

Total Before Coupons and Sales- $24.37
Total Spent- $4.37
Earned $13 ECB to use on diapers!

Transaction #3-
2 Huggies Megapack Diapers
- (1) $2 Huggies Coupon
- (1) $3 CVS huggies coupon
- $13 ECB

Total Before Sales and Coupons- $23.98
Total Spent- NOTHING!!!!

So for the entire trip I got $75.63 worth of stuff for $7.37!! And that included diapers!! Yay! I don't have any ECB for next week because I spent them all, but it was worth it for the diapers. That's the point of earning the ECB. Sometimes you buy things you won't use (like an electric toothbrush) so you can get things you need (like diapers) for free!!

And a special note to my friend, Jodi. It's not easy- especially at first! But it's worth the work it takes and over time it does get easier! I've been doing this for two years now and there are still weeks I don't do very well. There's a learning curve, but you'll get it! 

Comments

Popular Posts