4 years already

Today is Caleb's 4th birthday. I just can't believe how quickly the past four years have flown. Caleb is such a blessing in our lives. He is funny and very smart. He asked me to teach him how to read a few weeks ago and I am planning on starting soon, funny thing is, he's already reading on his own. He's figured out how to sound out a lot of words! We have been reading simple books together and he can read a few words on every page! I am bursting with pride. Caleb adores his brothers. He loves to take care of them. He and Noah love each other so much and every night I love listening to them talk and giggle as they fall asleep. Caleb can talk your head off. Really, he can. He talks almost nonstop and as he grows I am really enjoying the conversations we are able to have.

Today he wanted cookies so we baked and decorated sugar cookies and then he opened his gifts. We gave him Toy Story 2 which was a big hit! When Josiah and Noah went down for their naps, Caleb cuddled with me on the couch and we watched the movie together. It was one of the most precious moments. I hope I never forget it. He's growing so fast. I am trying to cherish each moment God gives us with this precious boy. February 17, 2006 our lives were forever changed with the gift of our first son. We love you, Caleb! May God bless your life, draw you close to Him and grow you into a man after His heart.

 
February 17, 2006- 6:01 pm, 8lbs. 3 oz.

 
One month old in Daddy's hand

 
Six weeks old

 
Two months old

 
10 months old

 
1 year old

 
14 months old in Daddy's shirt

 
19 months old

 
21 months old

 
23 months- A new big brother!

 
2 years old

 
2 1/2 years old

 
2 years 9 months

 
3 years old

 
3 1/2 years old

 
3 1/3 years old holding Josiah

 
My precious blue-eyed boy

 
4 years old- Happy Birthday Buddy!

Comments

Popular Posts