Valentine's Day

So, the last day of February is tomorrow and I am just now getting to blogging about our Valentine's Day festivities. I try to make everyday special around here, but especially holidays. We don't spend a lot of money, but we sure do have a great time together.

I made a special breakfast with heart-shaped cinnamon rolls.



Then we used a salad spinner to make some really neat hearts.




And we had a heart-shaped lunch with heart-shaped sandwiches, strawberries and some chocolate covered pretzels that I made (they were so easy and turned out really cute and yummy!)

And then the boys got to have pizza and cheesy bread for dinner. After the kids were in bed, Jack and I ordered Chinese take-out and got a movie from the Redbox. It was a perfect Valentine's Day date! What a sweet day we had as a family. Thankful for every memory made.

Comments

Popular Posts