This one was definitely blog-worthy

Ok people. I went shopping today and well, my savings were definitely blog-worthy. I shocked even myself! Prepare yourselves to be shocked, too- you may want to sit down - he he ;)

Publix:
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $111.66
Total Spent: $44.48
Total Savings: $67.18
I got the All Detergent for FREE, the Prego Sauce for 3 cents each, the pasta for 14 cents each, the Uncle Ben's Rice for FREE, the Chef Boyardee for 39 cents each and the Wishbone Dressing for 21 cents each! Pretty good deals!

Ok, now prepare yourself because my CVS trip was even better.....
CVS-
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $56.82
Total Spent: $5.41
Total Savings: $51.41, and I earned $6 back for next week!

Yes, you read that correctly. I got $56 worth of stuff for $5.41! And technically because I earned the $6 back, I got $56 worth of stuff for nothing and they paid me 39 cents! The best part is I got two jumbo packs of Pampers (the most expensive brand of diapers) for $1.80 each!! And you may have noticed a diabetes meter in the picture. No, I don't have diabetes, but I had a coupon that made it free and it earned me $5 back which I used on the diapers. I plan to donate it to a local mission here to give to someone who needs it. That is one of the great things about my savings- with the coupons there are times when I have am able to get things for free. I always get them, even if we won't use them, because I can donate them to the mission! Yay for saving money!

Comments

Popular Posts