Noah's Birthday

We celebrated Noah's 5th birthday by taking the boys to see Monsters, Inc 3D in the theaters. They were thrilled! Jack and I loved listening to them ooh and aah as things seemed to fly at us during the movie.

We took cookies to his class at school that my friend Anita made. 

Then on Saturday, Grammy, Pop-Pop, Hayden and Owen came up to spend the day with us. We went to the Children's Museum and then to Chick-fil-a (Noah's choice) for lunch, cake and presents. He requested a Hulk cake. It was my first attempt with a frozen buttercream transfer. It didn't look too bad and I learned some things to do differently next time (in about two weeks for another boy's birthday).




I think Noah had a great birthday. He sure seemed to enjoy himself and we sure did have a great time celebrating him.

Comments

Popular Posts