And still I am grateful....

Oh what a night! I was up all night with Noah last night (Jack was up with us most of the time, too). He woke around 2 and got sick. And from then on he was very clingy. And although he never got sick again, he continued to cry that his tummy was hurting. So I ended up sitting up in the bed holding him as he slept on my chest all night. Needless to say, I am exhausted today! And Noah seems great.... with loads of energy! Ha!

But this morning, I am still grateful.... I am grateful for being able to cuddle my middle boy all night. It won't be long before he will no longer fit on my lap. I am grateful for a husband who got up with us all night. I am grateful for a happy boy this morning. I am grateful for sweet boys who play quietly so this exhausted momma can rest. That's what this journey to 1,000 gifts is all about... choosing to be grateful.... choosing to have an attitude of thankfulness no matter the circumstances of my day. This is the day the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!

121. my best friend and partner
122. middle of the night cuddles
123. a family night at the park
124. siah's brother giggles
125. a child's prayers
126. naps
127. backyard fun
128. comfy couches
129. sweet behavior
130. three boys ready for the bath......


holy experience

Comments

Mom said…
I love these pictures!

Popular Posts