Caleb's First Day of Preschool

Caleb started preschool today! He is going Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9-12 at a local church preschool. He was very excited today and he did great. I wondered what might happen when we got to his room, but he gave me a kiss and walked right in! No tears, no fussing, just excited to be at school! When I picked him up, he was having a great time. He told me that they read a book, he glued a heart, and played with balls and with Max (a boy in his class). I can't believe how quickly the past 2 and a half years have gone by! Here are some pictures from his first day of school:

Wearing his backpack ready to go!


Isn't his backpack great? Thanks Nana!

"Mommy! I don't have time for pictures, I want to go to school!"

Comments

Pops and Gammie said…
You have had a very busy summer! Your boys are precious, Carrie. Thanks for all of your blog posts. I appreciate being able to "stop in" and catch up on what you guys are doing. Take care . . . love you.
Kathy

Popular Posts